Terms and conditions
When using the Puri Thai Website:
By using the website, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
Puri Thai strives to ensure that our material is as up-to-date and accurate as possible. However, Puri Thai does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material on this website, to the extent permitted by law.
In other words, you must not rely on any statement without first taking specialist professional advice. We will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of using the material or any part of it.
We give no guarantee of any kind regarding the provided material. In particular, we do not guarantee that Puri Thai or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect, such as running anti-virus software, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to Puri Thai website, we do not guarantee it. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
You can access other sites via links from Puri Thai website. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
When using the Puri Thai Venues and Services:
We ask that you cooperate with our policies so everyone can enjoy their experience.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early. You can enjoy our relaxation area and outdoor Tranquility Court.
- Arriving late will decrease your treatment time.
- Appointments can be rescheduled subject to availability, with at least twenty-four (24) hours notice. For cancellations with less than twenty-four (24) hours notice and no-shows, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- To maintain a relaxing environment, please don't use electronic devices.
- Please keep noise to a minimum
- We retain the right to refuse service to anyone who does not appear sober.
- Please tell the therapist your preferences so we can meet your needs.
- We want you to enjoy your massage. So if you’re not happy with your therapist, please ask her to stop and speak to the receptionist. If someone else is available, we’ll gladly assign another therapist to help you. But please, do ask within the first 15 minutes of the massage. If you receive a full treatment, we will of course have to charge you for the service.
- Sexual advances, comments or innuendoes are not acceptable. The treatment will end, and be fully charged.
- You may relax for a while once a treatment has been completed, but please remember another client may be waiting.
- Children are not allowed to accompany clients.
- If you are pleased with your massage, it is customary to tip your therapist. Gratuities are prefered in cash, paid directly to therapist or leave it in tips box.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
When using Puri Thai Vouchers
Single value gift vouchers - available instore and online.
Vouchers are valid for 3 years, with a treatment price lock for 1 year.
Bulk vouchers - available instore only.
Buy any 10 pack vouchers of any treatment of your choice (same value) and get 2 free of the same value.
Price lock valid for 1 year.
Vouchers valid for 3 years.
Collect a stamp after each one-hour treatment.
Receive a free one-hour treatment with 10 stamps.
Valid for 1 year.