- Foot Soak (except for 30 minutes)
- Upper back, Head, Neck and Shoulders with Thai balm on request.
- Arm and hand Massage ( except for 30 minutes)
- Dab of oil
- Light to strong pressure
- The therapist uses fingers, palms, forearms and elbows to stroke and roll over muscles
- Loosens uptight stressed muscles.
Therapists use firm pressure from their palms, thumbs and forearms for a massage that loosens tight stressed muscles. The use of PURI balms eliminates stiffness. Perfect for people who work behind the desk.
There are no reviews yet.