- Foot Soak
- Full Body Massage with Thai balm on request
- Light to strong pressure
- A dab of oil on the back, wearing traditional Thai clothes
- Massage on a flat mattress on the floor
- The therapist uses fingers, palms, forearms, elbows, knees and feet
- Kneading, pressing, rolling, pulling, twisting, bending and squeezing
- Opens the flow of energy throughout the body
Therapists use pressure from fingers, palms, elbows, knees and feet to stretch your muscles in postures inspired by yoga. This stimulates the body’s 10 energy lines, known as sen sib, which opens the flow of energy throughout the body.
PURI Balm helps balance your body’s energy while strengthening your natural powers of healing.
There are no reviews yet.